Gator - Clip Point, Serrated
When Gerber debuted their line of Gator folding knives in 1991, they were voted "Most Innovative Knife of the Year" at the Blade Show. The handle is made of glass-filled nylon and it’s covered with a rubberized alligator skin texture for a tacky, comfortable grip. The lock-back clip point blade has a serrated edge and is forged from 420HC stainless steel. Sheathed in a heavy-duty nylon case, the Gator is still one of Gerber’s most popular folders.
- Overall Length: 8.58"
- Blade Length: 3.76"
- Closed Length: 4.96"
- Weight: 5.4 oz.
- Lock Mechanism: Lock back
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Type: Serrated
- Handle Material Glass-filled nylon with Gator Grip overmold
- Sheath Material: Ballistic nylon
- Gator grip handle texture for maximum grip
- Lock-back design
- Ballistic nylon sheath